OT: Optimal settings for PPP over IrComm / IrDA

From: Christian Rishoj
Subject: OT: Optimal settings for PPP over IrComm / IrDA
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 04:15:31 +0200

Hi,

This is quite OT, but I thought some of you must have a clue:

When I use my Nokia 8310 to connect to the internet I get speeds that are
way below those I have when I use the same phone with Windows. I suspect
this is due to a faulty configuration. What would the optimal configuration
of baud rate, hardware/software flow control, irda stuff and so forth be?

Thanks in advance,

Christian