Re: Unicode changes in CVS. Please test.

From: Shun-Jee Liu
Subject: Re: Unicode changes in CVS. Please test.
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 04:01:13 +0800

Hi,

   I have downloaded the latest CVS code.  After running:
       autoconf
       autoheader
       ./configure
               NLS:
               IrDA:               yes
I found NLS support seems not enabled by default. How can I enable NLS support?
.Also, the make command will fail:

        make -C po
        gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/u/sjliu/sms/gnokii/po'
        gmake[1]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
        gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/u/sjliu/sms/gnokii/po'
        gmake: *** [po] Error 2

   How can I fix it?

   Thanks,

Shun-Jee

Markus Plail wrote:

Hi Shun-Jee Liu, Hu Gang and all!

Please test the new unicode code in CVS. I succesfully wrote chinese
characters to my phonebook (which it obviously couldn't display) and
read them back. Hu Gang's test also worked fine.
So please test SMS sending and all other stuff you can think of.

regards
Markus