Re: compiling gnokii under Win32/VisulC++6.0...

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: compiling gnokii under Win32/VisulC++6.0...
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:04:36 +0200

Hello,

> can you please stop propagating non-free products in this mailing
list?
> You are writing to the mailing list provided by Free Software
Foundation.
I don't propagate or propagate non-free products. I just say, that
different than gnokii free product has full compatibility with MS VC,
gnokii won't have.

> BTW - please consider calling Microsoft Windows in a different way
than
> win. To call something a win in a hacker's jargon means a good
> thing. Microsoft Windows is a no-win for hackers.
Well, many words have different meaning for different people. I can't
check dictionaries from each group on the world.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)