smsd on FreeBSD dumps core (solved)

From: Yuri Krichevsky
Subject: smsd on FreeBSD dumps core (solved)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:05:21 +0200

    Hi.

   I had a lot of problems with smsd on FreeBSD. Even current CVS
version
   dumps core few seconds after it was executed.

   Pkot, thaks for pointing to source of the problem :-), bud updating
gsm-statemachine.c is not
   enough (atleast for me).

   to fix this, all declarations of GSM_Data structures
   in
     common/gsm-api.c
     common/gsm-statemachine.c
     smsd/lowlevel.c

   should be replaced by "GSM_Date *data = calloc(1,sizeof(GSM_Data));"

   I think gsm-call.c should be updated also (don't think it's needed
for smsd, but for gnokii)

  Pkot, could you please update this in CVS ?

  With best regards,
        Yuri Krichevsky