Re: JavaPhone project

From: Joshua Rubingh
Subject: Re: JavaPhone project
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 08:00:12 +0200

Hi... I am currently developing games for the Nokia 6310i.
And I use MIDP (J2MEE) structure. And Nokia added some classes of them self for vibration, sound and lights..... You can read/send sms with it, but that's also the max of the Java classes. As fat I know is there no abillity to do voice call of what so ever.

But what is that about MicroReader. I heard it once... but don't know what it is...

I am willing to help.... But need more information...

Regards,
Joshua Rubingh

B Judd wrote:
Pavel,

I have a 6310i and am willing to run any test you want on it...

However you will have to be expicit on how you want me to run it. I will be
a technician you can be the engineer.