Re: GPRS always online

From: Alessandro Suardi
Subject: Re: GPRS always online
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:02:45 +0200

Marcin Wiacek wrote:
I just release new version of own MyGnokii2 soft. I know, here is email
list connected with gnokii, but many people will be interested...

Many DCT4 phones don't have working GPRS Always Online option like say
manual (G char and phone is always in session). MyGnokii2 can enable it
(mygnokii --nokiasetphonemenus). Have fun and make your bills smaller
;-))).

My 6310 works fine doing PPP over GPRS without need of any
 external configuration - G char is on, I can reach stable
 28.8Kbit/s with the Italian TIM operator.

--alessandro

 "everything dies, baby that's a fact
   but maybe everything that dies someday comes back"
       (Bruce Springsteen, "Atlantic City")