Re:Why to set service name to "Nokia:PhoNe

From: bruce
Subject: Re:Why to set service name to "Nokia:PhoNet"
Date: 28 Aug 2002 15:33:42 +0800

Hi, all

I have a question about connetting to Nokia Phone using IrDA:
To connect to Nokia phone using IrSock, the service name must be set to
"Nokia:PhoNet" other than the service name returned from the discovery
process. I want to know why? Why is "Nokia:PhoNet" and is not other
keywords? Where to get the service name? If I want to connect another
device using IrSock, how can I get the proper service name? I want to if
there
is
a general way to determine the service name other than defining it
mandatory.

many thanks,
Bruce

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡