Perl-Module vs 0.4.3

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: Perl-Module vs 0.4.3
Date: 12 Aug 2002 17:20:37 GMT

Hi,

I just uploaded my development-stuff to http://www.agouros.de/tmp/GSM.tar.gz.

Heres what You do with it after unpacking:

in GSM/GSMD/Gnokii/Gnokii.xs edit the include-directive to match Your gnokii-
includedir
the same for GSM/GSMD/Gnokii/Makefile.PL

go to GSM/GSMD/Gnokii:
perl Makefile.PL
make
go to GSM
edit test.pl and in the beginblock modifiy the paths to the directory where
You unpacked. Depending on the phone You use Tou will have to modify the
my $conn = GSMI->connect("driver=Gnokii;device=/dev/ircomm0;options=model:6310,c
onnection:INFRARED"); line.
model= is whatever You have in Your .gnokiirc same for connection and device.

What is puzzling me is (and it worked somewhere in 0.4.0) that the Location-
entry is somehow modified (I did a cvs-update on August 12th 7pm CEST).
It is still not working. I added some printfs to the SM_Functions-routine and
as soon as it leaves perl the PhonebookEntry seems to be scrambled.

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185