Re: Ok I am stupid

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: Re: Ok I am stupid
Date: 11 Aug 2002 10:26:51 GMT

In <address@hidden> address@hidden (Konstantinos Agouros) writes:

>In <address@hidden> address@hidden (Markus Plail) writes:

>>Hi Konstantinos!

>>* Konstantinos Agouros writes:
>>> Hi,

>>> I had a version mixup and an old libgnokii in another directory (for
>>> the perl- module). However I still don't get Dates for SMSs and Names
>>> for the Phonebook.

>>Can you try the latest CVS. I recently fixed the no name problem. The
>>problem actually was that if bitmap->Name was not NULL only the bitmap
>>name got set and not the Phonebook one.
>I will try that \:)
Hmmm it seems perl is messing me up somehow:

I did the following:

I took together the code from my Initialize-Routine and my ReadPhonebook-
Routine and it works.
If I use it from the perl-module at the moment I get nothing from the
phonebook. Interestingly enough the location-field always points to 5 after
I called Gop_ReadPhonebook.

It would be so much easier if one could use GDB in writing XS-Modules...

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185