RE: Perl Module on FreeBSD

From: Edward Finlayson
Subject: RE: Perl Module on FreeBSD
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:27:29 +0100

It Doesn't work,
        I think that it may be due to changes in the API.
see mailings from Konstantinos Agouros and those with the subject
[Another 6210 Bug? Or I am Just Stupid ??]

I know that Konstantinos is working on it for 0.4+ but how far I don't know.

Please be patient all these guys do this as a hobby so it can take time
for changes to happen. Strangely though, changes do seem to be much quicker
than
with some commercial products i.e.. micros*ft ... Anything.

Fin