Re: Another 6210 Bug? Or I am Just Stupid ??

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: Another 6210 Bug? Or I am Just Stupid ??
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 13:53:35 +0200

Hi Edward!

* Edward Finlayson writes:
> Thanks for the input Jano,

> I glad to see that someone may have a fresh perspective on my little
> problem, and I welcome all and any input to the discussion.

It may be a fresh perspective, but it doesn't change anything, really.

> I thought that this was a dead subject as I haven't heard anything
> more from Markus - too busy perhaps. Ironically, what I want to do is
> pretty much exactly what smsd is documented to do. That is, manage sms
> messages in both directions from MySQL tables. I have just three more
> questions for you :-

I am doing WAP stuff for 6510 series at the moment. Should hopefully be
completed today. I could send a patch making smsd work with 6210 phones
tomorrow then. This patch will break compatibility with any other phone
series though. What you want is, that all messages in Inbox get saved
to the DB and can then be deleted in the phone, right?

regards
Markus