Re: source code related questions

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: source code related questions
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:29:47 +0200

>>> address@hidden 29 July 2002 17:14:51 >>>
> ATEM_Initialised defined several times (should be extern in
> at_emulator.h ?)

This is gnokiid part. You can get rid of the whole common/data/ dir for the
moment

> GSM_Info defined several times (should be extern in gsm_api.h ?)

Correct.

> PtyRDFD defined several times (local variable with global scope ?)
> PtyWRFD defined several times (local variable with global scope ?)

Again: gnokiid things. (You can get rid of mgnokiidev as well)

> CFG_Info defined several times (should be extern in cfgreader.h ?)

Seems correct.

> glink defined several times (as far as I can see it's a bad idea to
> define this as a global pointer in several places, gives you some quite
> tricky linking issues. Better define it once and pass the pointer to
> every function that needs it as a function argument)

glink is one of the ugliest thinks in gnokii. Try to make all glinks static at
the
moment. Your idea with using it once is good, but the question is: where to
define it.