gnokii 0.4.2

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.4.2
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:46:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

gnokii 0.4.2 is out. Not many changes since the latest CVS update
notification. Still few patches pending: they will make in before 0.4.3,
in case you are worried we missed the patch, please resend.

See ChangeLog, Docs/README and Docs/README-6510 for more detailes.
Higlights of the release you'll find on out website
(http://www.gnokii.org/news.shtml) and on your project's page on savannah
(http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnokii/).

Downloads in usual places:
ftp://ftp.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/
http://savannah.gnu.org/download/gnokii/
ftp://urtica.linuxnews.pl/pub/people/pkot/gnokii/

I'm out tomorrow for the whole day, so no answers from the tomorrow, but
Markus is in charge :-)

regards,