Re: mygnokii worked for 6210

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: mygnokii worked for 6210
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:16:57 +0200

Hi,

> gnokii worked for me (some versions, did not check recently) with 6210
> (addresslist, but not calendar (crash)).
> I had much better results with mygnokii. I could even enable
netmonitor over
> infrared.
Hmmm, mygnokii is not liked here. Also it's obsolete and much better
results you will have with mygnokii2 (available from my www). On my www
have also link and possibility to subscribe to email list connected with
mygnokii/mygnokii2 - full support you will receive there.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)