[bugreport] 6310 writephonebook location incorrect

From: Len Trigg
Subject: [bugreport] 6310 writephonebook location incorrect
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:57:44 +1200

When writing entries to the 6310 phonebook, the location seems to be
one less than that given in the input file. If I specify location 2,
gnokii reports that it is writing to location 2, but the entry is
actually placed in location 1. If I specify location 1, it appears
that the entry is placed at the next free memory position.

I'm also having problems getting phonebook subentries correctly
written, but that could be at my end.

[This is all with gnokii compiled fresh from cvs]

Another question -- is it possible to erase phonebook entries using
gnokii? If I'm synchronizing my phonebook from the computer to the
phone and the number of phonebook entries decreases, how do I clear
the extra memory positions in the phone that were previously occupied?

Cheers,
        Len.