Re: RFD: how to handle timeouts within SendSMS() [was: Re: --sendsms tim

From: Jussi Aalto
Subject: Re: RFD: how to handle timeouts within SendSMS() [was: Re: --sendsms timed out]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:43:19 +0300

On Friday 12 July 2002 01:27, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > > Nope.
> >
> > Thanks for the report. I'll retest it and try to fix it tonight.
>
> Well, I tested it with 6310 with model = AT. Works flawlessly.
> Unfortunately no other phone (well, just 6210, 9210 refuses to work; hope
> to try some Siemens tomorrow) here to test at the moment.
>
> It is very strange that this message does not get sent. Could you please
> try to give the commands you see in the dump manually with eg. minicom?

I'll do some more tests. By the way, --sendsms worked in 0.4.0pre19. I tried
mygnokii too, it didn't even try to send the message.. On the other hand
mygnokii is able to edit SIM phonebook, which gnokii refuses to do. It pukes
out something like this: Event 3 failed with return code 7!
xgnokii_contacts.c: line 2172:Can't write SM memory entry number 27! Error: 7

J.