Re: Gnokii & GSM::Gnokii

From: Stuart Clark
Subject: Re: Gnokii & GSM::Gnokii
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:10:44 +0100

Quoting Konstantinos Agouros <address@hidden>:

> which combination did You try? The website states which work together.
> The module for gnokii 0.4 is a work in progress since it is more or less
> a rewrite and at the moment I see coredumps \:(.

I tried versions from 0.3.0 to 0.4. I read about 0.4 being a major rewrite, so
wasn't expecting it to work but tried it anyway.

Gnokii::GSM versions tried from 0.4 to 0.81 (ie all the ones on the Gnokii::GSM
homepage)

All fail to compile with a huge list of errors for GSM.xs - could it be to do
with perl 5.6?

--
Stuart Clark
Jahingo