CVS: 6510 driver updates

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: CVS: 6510 driver updates
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:44:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

Thanks to Markus, we have now much better 6510 driver. Here's the extract
from the ChangeLog:
 * 6510 series updates
    o major SMS layout rewrite, the messages are now parsed, rather
      than using hardcoded numbers                     (Markus Plail)
    o SendSMS updated, almost all magic numbers are gone
                                                       (Markus Plail)
    o now all magic numbers have gone thanks to Pawel  (Markus Plail)
    o fix handling of different INBOX memory types     (Markus Plail)
    o speed up reading of multiple messages            (Markus Plail)
    o add writephonebook functionality                 (Markus Plail)
    o copy writecalendar stuff from 7110               (Markus Plail)

Few more bugs to fix before the next release. As we are on this subject,
you can expect few releases shortly as major bugs are catched. Then as the
ammount of the bugs decreases, the ammount of the time between releases
will increase.

regards,