Re: Problem using Nokia6310i and xgnokii

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: Problem using Nokia6310i and xgnokii
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:38:59 +0200

Hi Pawel, Ed!

* Pawel Kot writes:
> On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Ed Borchert wrote:
>> Here's a debugfile when connecting a Nokia6310i.
>> GNOKII Version 0.4.0
>> xgnokii Version 20010323
>>
>> If you would like me to perform specific testing please do not hesitate to
>> ask.
> Yes. You could say at least, what command do you issue.

He didn't use any command. That's just normal xgnokii output. I have
fixed some of the issues here at my local tree. I will commit them
right now.
Ed: Calendar note editing and phonebook editing should work. Just try
it, please. But please use the latest CVS. There have been massive
changes in 6510 driver the last few days.

Regards
Markus