CVS update: operator logo sending

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: CVS update: operator logo sending
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 01:27:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

First of all, I appologise Pavel -- it was my fault that logo sending
didn't work.

Two small updates to gnokii.c made everything OK. Tested with 6130, 6210
and 6310. It won't probably work with 6510 :-(

6310 and dlr3 cable issue remains unsolved. I keep in touch with Manfred
so still hope to fix it very soon (this issue *IS* critical).

Remaining todo list gets smaller and smaller...

pkot
PS. Translators are welcome to ensure that translation files are quite
up-to-date :-)