Re: smsd core

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: smsd core
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:36:00 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 09:41:38AM +0200, Jan Derfinak wrote:
> > Yes. You can try the latest CVS. SMS sending was fixed for 6210 and 6110
>
> I just now trying gnokii but it don't works for me with 6110.

Let's retest it again! I made some test with sms sending with 6110. It
seems when I use an fbus cable (I used infrared before but in IR mode it
won't come to light) and wait some seconds after the "accessory connected"
message the phone simple drops the sendsms message. I put a GetNetworkInfo
call before SendSMSMessage, I hope it will reactivate the link (the
SendSMSMessage won't be retransmitted, than it will result in a command
timeout).

Bye,
Bozo