Upcoming 0.4.0 release

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Upcoming 0.4.0 release
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:42:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

The 0.4.0 release is very close these are the thing I want working till
then:
o SMS reading/sending in the following drivers:
 - at
 - fake
 - 6110
 - 6210
 - 6310
I want to make also some small changes in the libsms. All other things are
non-stopper right now and can be done during 0.4.x series. Of course all
fixes, patches etc not touching this area will be approved in the
meantime.

The release policy will change. I will give up 'pre' releases during the
series. Instead I will release more often. Pre versions may appear when
switching with major changes to 0.5.0 or something.

regards,