Re: SMS logo error

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: SMS logo error
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:06:01 +0200

Hi!

> First: Do you even try to understand what I wrote? It seems not.
Yes. I read it few times and tried to understand.

> No. Once again and very slowly, special service for you:
> Pawel's message:
> So now please take your time and read it.. oh and try to understand
> it. Up to breakpoint there is talk about *SENDING* operator
> logos. Pawels question concerning this was. "Is the logo delivered?"
> AFTER the breakpoint Eugene says he has problems *READING* logos as
> well and Pawel asks what cable he is using. OK?
So OK. Maybe here in this point I'm wrong. Sorry.

But additionaly I told about using CVS and you ignored this interesting
thing (proposing using not tested source)....

> [usual Marcicism snipped]
Hmmm, were something not true there ? Or you simply don't want to see
anything else than gnokii and methods here ?

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)