Re: Bulk SMS messages

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: Bulk SMS messages
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:18:15 +0200

Hi Andrea!

* Andrea Cerrito writes:
> So:
> can 6310 be used in a production env?

I guess it can, just as much as any other AT capable phone can. I have
never used it though.

> In my country finding other models is a problem, and now it's possible
> to find just this one.
> BTW, I read that support for 6310 is planned: insn't it?

There is some support for 6310 series when using serial/irda connection
and more when using AT. I am developping the irda/serial driver and
there is so far support for reading contacts/phonebook/SMS.

Regards
Markus