Re: How to send SMS with MYGNOKII

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: How to send SMS with MYGNOKII
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:51:39 +0200

Hi Markus,

> I just started to play with GNOKII/MYGNOKII under W2K with an 5110.
> How to send SMS? I entered in a DOS window:
> release --sendsms TEXT 3166514
> Test SMS
> ^Z
> result is:
> Sending SMS 1/1....waiting for network answer..error 111
> What is wrong (missing)?

First, please use rather mygnokii list to ask questions about
mygnokii/mygnokii2. Gnokii developers doesn't like me.

Second, 111 seems to be network error. Probably number should be given
in full format (+country_code_number). You seems to use only (number) in
number.

I don't think problem is in source, but of course I will check it today
:-). If there is somewhere bug, I will write to you during weekend.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)