Re: More on ringtone code for 6110

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: More on ringtone code for 6110
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:51:14 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 09:51:29AM -0400, Paladin wrote:
> What I mean by binary ringtone data in the security setting protocol is:

[...]

> What does this code mean?  Can I use this to send ringtone data from a
> 6110?  If so, how do I know which location to specify?

You can get or set the ringtone in the proprietary nokia format. nk6100.c
implements it, you can try it if you give the --raw option to --getringtone
or --setringtone. I called it raw ringtone because binary ringtone term
means a different thing. If I remember correctly Marcin has some info about
this format, I'll try to implement ringtone conversion in the future.

Bye,
Bozo