xgnokii cannot add phonebook entry nor edit calendar note [N6210,irda]

From: Ernest Beinrohr
Subject: xgnokii cannot add phonebook entry nor edit calendar note [N6210,irda]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:30:57 +0200

Hello, I have some problems with xgnokii. After adding an entry do the phonebook, i cannot set the phone number. When I click on the numbers select box, a new window appear, but the buttons doesn't seem to react [except cancel ;)]. So I can add an entry, but without a number. When I press upload to phone. xgnokii works a little [seems successfull], but in the phone there is no such entry. The same goes for the calendar. Edit button doesn't work. The others ADD buttons are OK.

PS: when i manually insert that entry with gnokii --writephonebook, it DOES work.

--
Ernest Beinrohr, OERNii
eAdmin @ AxonPro.sk, http://www.AxonPro.sk