Re: Can't even set a NOL logo

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Re: Can't even set a NOL logo
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:36:45 +0200

On Pá 26-04-02 12:37:57, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 11:40:06PM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > There are many different things having .bmp extension, incompatible
> > with each other. I guess .bmp should not be supported.
> MS Windows BMP is well specified and I see no point in not supporting
> it. BTW, do you know any NOL<->more universal image format
> converter?

There's no such thing as windows BMP, as far as I recall. Would you
care to mail mail url of specification?

I'd suggest you to use xpm, you should be able to convert to it using
gimp.

                                                                        Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa