Re: Can't even set a NOL logo

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Can't even set a NOL logo
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:03:07 +0200

>>> address@hidden 26 April 2002 12:37:57 >>>
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 11:40:06PM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > There are many different things having .bmp extension, incompatible
> > with each other. I guess .bmp should not be supported.
> MS Windows BMP is well specified and I see no point in not supporting
> it.

OK. You have 3 options:
a) leave the current broken somehow implementation - dunno why it's broken
b) remove BMP support now
c) implement the correct MS Windows BMP support yourself.
Which option do you choose?

> BTW, do you know any NOL<->more universal image format converter?

Not that I know about in the Linux version. Probably such tools as
Logomanager or Oxygen can do it.