Re: Any gnokii version on Solaris

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Any gnokii version on Solaris
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:57:28 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 06:23:26PM +1000, Julian Frumar wrote:
> Please help - I am struggling to get gnokii to compile in any version
> available. I am using Gcc and obtained the latest flex from solarisfreeware.
> All I need is command line functionality to send smses in solaris 8.

The current cvs version compiles smoothly on Solaris (at least on Solaris
9 beta). Don't forget to run autoconf and autoheader first.

> Also, if you can provide information of how the serial port must be
> configured, that would be lots of help.

You can try /dev/cua/a or /dev/term/a (I don't know which one will work).
Check the list archives too, someone posted he managed to run gnokii on
Solaris about one or two weeks ago.

Bye,
Bozo