Smsd compile error.

From: giles westwood
Subject: Smsd compile error.
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:38:37 +0100

Yes I had the same thing with the connect function. It's not to do with libmysql.so.

I'm still using gnokii 0.3.5 with ganesh's mysql modification. Really stable and does the job perfectly.

Pre big number does seem attractive and the new functionality sounds great but I've yet to get any of them
To work.

G.

Giles Westwood
I.T Undergraduate
Leeds University
The bigger the hard drive the faster I fill it…
the less space I have…
the more I need yet a bigger hard drive…