Re: gnokiid working

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokiid working
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:42:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Nick Andrew wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 03:20:09AM +0200, BORBELY Zoltan wrote:
> > It seems gnokiid is working again in 0.4.0pre series. The changes are
> > committed back to the CVS.
>
> Not in gnokii-current yet it seems. I picked it up just then, it
> extracts as gnokii-20020412, and the daemon identifies itself as
> GNOKIID Version 0.4.0pre16. The response under minicom is the same
> as before: It answers "OK" to a plain "AT" command but an "ATDT"
> causes it to hang.

No. current is made every day 5pm CET. If you not the time when Bozo sent
the email you realize it is not possible the changes are in the tarball.
Use either CVS ot pre17. I already told not just once that current
tarballs are not the best source of gnokii.

> For that matter the FTP site still shows 0.3.4 under /pub/gnokii.
> I thought that 0.3.5 had been released.

0.3.5 is on savannah. I'll put it on ftp.gnokii.org when I have time.