Nokia 6310 handsfree problem and a document describing CARC91 communicat

From: Jens Bennfors
Subject: Nokia 6310 handsfree problem and a document describing CARC91 communication
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:35:04 +0200

Hello!

I talked to Pawel Kot recently about frames for handsfree on Nokia 6310.
He told me to get in touch with Markus Plail but I don't know your
email. I hope you will read this.I have a problem with 6310. It loses
the profile "handsfree" sometimes. I haven't figured out why so then I
ask you. Do you have any idea why this happenes?

Another thing... I have been sniffing the communication between 6310 and
CARC91. A document describing the result is attached to this mail. I
don't know if it's of any use for you but nevertheless, here it is.

Regards
/ j e n s

Jens Bennfors, AB Indevia
Gjuterigatan 9