sendsms

From: Giles Westwood
Subject: sendsms
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:23:55 +0100

Yes I find the same problem getsms works and smsd will get the messages
off the phone but as soon as it comes to
Sending the the message I get a seg fault.

Pavel, it would be nice if I could know your setup or at least the names
of packages that could be effecting the compile and causing the errors.

Thanks,

G.

Giles Westwood
I.T Undergraduate
Leeds University
The bigger the hard drive the faster I fill it.
the less space I have.
the more I need yet a bigger hard drive.