Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of each

From: Karol Woźniak
Subject: Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of each message header
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:25:35 +0200

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 05:11:58PM -0800, kevin thayer wrote:

> I agree. It's ridiculous to remove the mailing list
> tag. Who's bright idea was that anyways? :<

I am presonally very glad of removing it. Putting list name in subject makes
more mess than it is worth, especially with "Re:" prefixes it is sorted
badly. Tell me what is the reason for such redundancy?

> Anyways, I'm with Shay, unsubscribe me or fix the
> subject line.

You  can move messages to appropriate folders according to "To" or "List-Id"
tags.
Nowadays every mail client should have this capability.

Greetings

--

Karol Wozniak, PSE SA, PT, Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48-22-6932108 fax: +48-22-6931520