[gnokii-users] Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the

From: Brendan Pratt
Subject: [gnokii-users] Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of each message header
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:41:48 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "kevin thayer" <address@hidden>

> I agree. It's ridiculous to remove the mailing list
> tag. Who's bright idea was that anyways? :<

Certainly not me, that's for sure ! :-)

> Anyways, I'm with Shay, unsubscribe me or fix the
> subject line.

Just add the prefix in yourself, just like what I have done to this post.

For those that are bitching about it being non-RFC, why aren't you also
bitching about the non-RFC behaviour the list has by adding the reply-to so
that replies go by default back to the list ?

Personally I have no problems with subject line prefixes, nor altering list
messages so that replies go back to the list by default, but if they want to
be consistant, then they should be complaining about the reply-to in
addition to the subject line prefix.