Re: Patch 3

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Patch 3
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 03:20:23 +0200

Hello,

Finally I managed to integrate patch3 into the cvs tree.

pass/fail log:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* GetBCDNumber and SemiOctetPack moved to gsm-encoding.c. These function is
  more general (e.g. we are using it in call divert and sms center functions).

* SMS_NumberType left in gsm-common.h. It's a better place.

* If the OS isn't support one of the timer operations we undefine all first.
  configure.in updated to detect all of the defines.

* PROFILE defines rejected. gnokii uses mostly enums, so we should convert
  it first.

* Unconditional includes in misc.h moved to the beginning of the file.

* Removing ringtone names rejected. We should implement a cleaner solution.
  IMHO I'll move it into the phone driver.

* minor gnokii fixes (identify "beautified", struct gnokii_arg_len moved
  to gnokii.c - opt_index enum is in gnokii.c too)

Other changes:
* GetIMEI removed from nk6100.c

Bye,
Bozo