RE: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: RE: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:50:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Marcin Wiacek wrote:

> > If it makes you happy I can rename CVS 0.4.0 tomorrow. Do you
> > really think that releasing 0.4.0 will change anything?
> I though about stable 0.4.0.

Define 'stable'. 0.4.9 may be known as stable in contrast to 0.4.0.

> > > my words make, that he will always reject my source from
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > this or other
> > > reason.
> > Is applying 90% from your 2 patchsets rejecting your code?
> Well, it isn't problem in applying or not, the problem is how it's
> applied (fast or not, with problems or not, with flame wars or not,
> etc.).

Read what you wrote above and please answer my question.
I'll repeat: when you write a good code I'll apply it without chanigng
anything.

Look at Bozo. His first patches were rejected. He learned how to write
good patches (for gnokii) very quickly. Then we had different points of
view on some thing. But we found the compromise. You don't seem to look
for the compromise. You enforce your solutions. You ignore my arguments.
So I don't want to cooperate with you.