Re: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 01:18:09 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Jřrgen Thomsen wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:52:45 +0100, you wrote:
>
> >> 4.although users inform about bugs, there is no bug list
> >
> >If you want bug list, go maintain one. I do not think it will be too
> >usefull.
>
> In the industry this seems an extremely useful tool for improving the product.
> How would you make sure bugs are fixed without it ?

Every developer has his own list with bugs need to be fixing. I really
don't want to have any knowledge about 2110 driver. I think when the user
finds the bug, reports it and it keeps unresolved he will start pinging
developers to fix it or even write a patch for it. Anyway we have some
bugtracking system on savannah. Feel free to use it. At least I will be
checking reports I'll find there.

pkot
PS. I was quite busy last days moving the things to savannah. If you sent
me any patch and it's not in CVS please resend it.