Re: [gNewSense-users] Can not launch gNewSense 4 on Asus eee pc 1001HA n

From: renaud
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Can not launch gNewSense 4 on Asus eee pc 1001HA netbook
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 00:32:20 +0200

Hello,

No, the i386 netboot and live images do not work. I tried to start gNewSense 4 i386 live on 4 differents PC without success (2 computers have 32-bit CPU and 2 have 64-bit CPU). Everytime the same error, see photos below. I also tried to install it, the installation program can't load the "release" file. I checked the live iso file with md5sum with success and tried to reburn the USB key with "dd" but it did not resolve the problem. The "amd64" version works good.

Photos of the problems : http://www.casimages.com/u/renaud15/355399/

Renaud