[gNewSense-users] Making APT warn me about Debian Backports packages.

From: Guilherme Vieira
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Making APT warn me about Debian Backports packages.
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 04:44:13 -0200

Hi, all.

I've added Squeeze-Backports to my sources.list but I want APT to avoid installing packages from it unless I tell it to explicitly. I think that's how it works on Debian systems, you have to use apt-get -t squeeze-backports.

I see on man pages this has something to do with /etc/apt/preferences.d, but that directory is empty on my system.

Help?

Atenciosamente / Sincerely,
Guilherme PrĂ¡ Vieira