Re: [gNewSense-users] Spreading the word

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Spreading the word
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:52:40 -0500

2013/8/11 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>
Do any of you want to write about the new gNewSense release and are
looking for some graphics to liven up your article? Our resident artist
made some promotional images for you to use [1]. If you don't feel like
writing, but still want to publish something anyway, then you can use
the HTML page that can serve as a portal to our website.

You can download all the artwork at the Galaxia project website [2].

[1] http://galaxia.readthedocs.org/en/latest/promotional.html
[2] https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/galaxia/downloads