Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable

From: Andrew R .
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 20:07:39 +1000

On 07/08/13 15:43, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Something went wrong when I prepared the torrent and md5sum files.
> The torrents were using the wrong file name. I regenerated them with
> the correct file names. People who already downloaded using torrents,
> should be able to just rename the iso files to the names used on the
> download location [1]. Those who are in the middle of a download can
> probably finish it without problems.
>
> Sorry about this.

Thanks for this, done and it is working fine. :-)

For anyone else using Transmission for downloading/seeding, just remove
the torrent (but not the file), rename the file in the download
location, and re-add the torrent with the same location. Otherwise, the
tracker won't give you peers for the old torrent.

--
Andrew Roffey     http://andrew.roffey.org
GPG fingerprint   F9E6 E6C4 0080 85F4 0E30 B0D9 7F7B DC7F 9657 B073

The Right To Read - https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html