Re: [gNewSense-users] some issues

From: Michał Masłowski
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] some issues
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:34:38 +0200

> It is slow when I type Text in a browser, like writing an email. I
> didn't try writing in a document till now.

The browser is generally slow.

> Or, what I forgot is the time and date. It's always at the state of
> when I shut down. Can I solve this in any way?

I don't understand the middle sentence.

> And what about the camera? Can it get to work?

It works in some programs, not in Cheese nor Ekiga [0].  It needs Fn-Esc
to start or stop, suspend stops it too.  (I'm not experienced enough in
debugging programs using GObject to find why Cheese crashes.)

> Or the Wireless?

It works, needs clicking Fn-F5 or using the rfkill program to start.

[0] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?28257