[gNewSense-users] Netboot failed: "Bad archive mirror"

From: Stayvoid
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Netboot failed: "Bad archive mirror"
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:15:53 +0400

Hi,

I'm trying to install gNewSense to Yeeloong.

I copied this image [1] to my USB-stick via dd.
How to load it from PMON's shell?
I haven't found a way to do it. That's why I also tried to install via
netboot [2].

Netboot's installer can't download the needed files.
"Download installer components" and "Choose a mirror of Debian
archive" output "Bad archive mirror."

"Configure the network" succeeded for the first time, but further
attempts failed with the same error message.

I prefer to debootstrap. (So I'd like to know how to load the image [1].)
Despite this we should find a fix for the mentioned error (for those
who prefer the installer).

[1] http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.5/mipsel/iso-cd/
[2] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS

Cheers