Snoopys Woodstock wrote:
>> Try again after also allowing the NetBIOS ports 137/udp, 138/udp and 139/tcp.
> I did but still no better result.
I think ufw writes messages about failed connection attempts to /var/log/messages. Do this:
1) Open a terminal.
2) Enter "iptables -L > /tmp/iptables.txt"
3) Enter "tail -f /var/log/messages > /tmp/ufwlog.txt"
4) Try to connect to the share again.
5) After you get the error, go back to the terminal and press Ctrl-C.
6) Post both files (/tmp/iptables.txt and /tmp/ufwlog.txt) here.
The files are attached.