Re: [gNewSense-users] installing error

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] installing error
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:58:54 +0200

Raphael Balarini wrote:
 I was wondering if you can give me some lead on this issue, Im trying to
install gnewsense on the yeeloong lemote and when the installer is doing its
job I get this error

error in the installer for the yeeloong when downloading finish-install
2.28squeeze1, segmentation fault, any idea why is happening that??

How are you installing? I successfully debootstrapped metad (yesterday) and Parkes (today).