Re: [gNewSense-users] (no subject)

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:36:23 +1030

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 03:32:58 +0200
Fredrik Andersson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Anyone got some inte for the New debian based one? :) so badly wanna
> jump the ubuntu ship

We're having some issues with the Release file and Package list signing
code. Hopefully it'll be sorted out in the next 24 hours or so then any
Debian system will be upgradable to gNS [1].
I don't know how long it will take to get a beta install cd, so I don't
know how long it will take until you are able to do the switch, but
thanks for your interest :)

[1] We don't have a free kernel in the archive yet, but you could
easily install linux-libre of your own accord.
thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)