Re: added 'metad' file to initrd = test it --- Re: [gNewSense-users] GNS

From: samy boutayeb
Subject: Re: added 'metad' file to initrd = test it --- Re: [gNewSense-users] GNS on Fuloong Mini: success
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:54:40 +0100

Hi all,

Le samedi 29 janvier 2011 à 23:59 +0200, matti christensen a écrit :
> as earlier you may find the initrd as follows;
>
> http://www.otavalaiset.net/stuff/initrd_2.6.37_metad_0.2.gz
>
> at least for me it appears to work - stay waiting your comments

The installation log says:

debootstrap: debconf depends on debconf-i18n | debconf-english; however
debootstrap: Package debconf-i18n is not installed.
debootstrap: Package debconf-english is not installed.
debootstrap: Setting up debconf (1.5.24) ...
debootstrap: /usr/sbin/debootstrap: line 1: repeatn: not found