AW: [gNewSense-users] Problem with installation of icecat

From: Snoopys Woodstock
Subject: AW: [gNewSense-users] Problem with installation of icecat
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:00:39 +0000 (GMT)

Von: Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>
An: gNewSense users <address@hidden>
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 11. Januar 2011, 20:37:36 Uhr

Snoopys Woodstock wrote:
>  icedtea-gcjwebplugin: Depends: openjdk-6-jre (>= 6b06) but it is not going to be installed
> E: Broken packages

Open a terminal and enter the following command:

sudo aptitude install icedtea-gcjwebplugin

It will suggest to downgrade some packages. Accept that solution and it should be working.

It suggested a download, I agreed but when I type 'sudo apt-get install icedtea-gcjwebplugin' I get the same failure message as before.